(iWIDK By Paul Micele) – An innocent little girl was left to die in a room as hot as an oven.
Jesika Case and Jeremy Cox, both of Manchester, OH were arrested after their 18-month baby girl, Jailynn, was found unresponsive in her crib in an extremely over-heated room.
Fox 19 reports that Case and Cox put Jailynn to bed in her room, which had no insulation, so they instead placed a space heater a few feet away.
Case and Cox checked on their daughter 12 hours later and found her unresponsive.
After arriving on the scene, police stated “the heat in the baby’s room was so intense, it took their breath away.”
Both Case and Cox are being held in prison and will be charged with negligent homicide and child endangerment.