(iWIDK By Alex Dorian) – A toddler lost his life at the hands of his mother’s neglect.
Heather Jensen, 24, of Grand Junction, CO, is under investigation after she left her two sons, William, 2, and Tyler, 4, in her SUV to meet a male friend while the vehicle was running.
According to 9 News, Jensen returned to her vehicle after being gone for 90 minutes, to discover both of her sons unconscious. William wasn’t breathing.
William was pronounced dead at the scene, but Tyler was revived at St. Mary’s Hospital. The child’s step-grandfather believed that William had died of monoxide poisoning, and that Tyler had suffered liver damage.
No charges against Jensen have been filed as of yet.